2015 Enrollment is Underway!
Deadline: January 7, 2015
Click here to enroll
The Family Follow-Up Survey Program
Do You Know How Families Feel About Your Firm?
Successful businesses stay close to their customers by asking the right questions and listening to what is said. Selected's Family Follow-Up Survey Program provides you with the tools and reports you need to learn what families think about your firm, your people and the services you provide.
Using Selected's Family Follow-Up Survey Program will help you ask the right questions, assess what is being said, track the results and implement positive reinforcement among your staff, as well as facilitate any necessary improvements. In addition, by participating in the program, you will find out how your firm compares to other Selected members in terms of client family satisfaction.
The Family Follow-Up Survey Program At a Glance
- a no-cost benefit for Selected members.
- easy for families to use - families can respond by printed survey or online questionnaire.
- easy for you to access - read annual and monthly reports via a private, online portal.
- families are more likely to respond honestly - Selected partners with a third-party firm to foster honest answers.
- easy to meet Selected's requirement to survey your client families each year.
Want to Learn More About the Program?
- Read the Family Follow-Up Survey Program Q&A.
- Find out how Selected members are using the program in their businesses.
- View the 2013 Summary Report.
- Read Tips on Using the Program.
- Download the program brochure.
Ready to Start Using the Program?
Complete the Response Form & Options Order Form and submit to Headquarters.