Recent News Releases
To Members and the Public
Members of Selected Independent Funeral Home regularly receive news and announcements by email from Headquarters. If you or anyone on your staff would like to be added to our email list, please contact us at email@example.com.
- 2/4/2014 - Selected Honors McCrosky as 2014 Recipient of Prestigious NextGen Award
- 1/30/2013 - Selected's Statement to Members on CNBC Documentary, "Death: It's A Living" Airing Jan. 31
- 7/30/2012 - Selected Educational Trust Announces Recent Second-Career Scholarship Winners
- 5/23/2012 - Selected to Host 94th Annual Meeting in Boston Sept. 19-22
- 5/21/2012 - Selected Responds to 60 Minute's "Final Resting Place"
- 5/10/2012 - Independent Survey Shows Members of Selected Score High Marks in Service, Satisfaction
- 1/23/2012 - Claire Austin Honored as 2012 NextGen Professional of the Year
- 1/14/2012 - Selected Educational Trust Announces Recent Scholarship Winners
- 1/10/2012 - Selected Launches "Why We Gather" Community
- 8/10/2011 - Selected Educational Trust Announces Recent Scholarship Winners
- 6/28/2011 - Educational Trust Awards Hardship Grant to Victim of Devastating Tornado
- 5/16/2011 - Educational Trust Awards Hardship Grant to Flood Victim
- 4/18/2011 - Acclaimed "Lest They Be Forgotten" Series Releases New Edition on The Battle of the Bulge
Sharing of news and information relative to the funeral service profession that would benefit our members is always appreciated. If you have material you would like to submit for possible publication in The Bulletin and/or on this website, please contact Selected at 1-800-323-4219 or firstname.lastname@example.org.