The Bulletin is the bimonthly news magazine for members and friends of Selected. It keeps you current on all of Selected’s news. Here you will find articles and interviews relating to funeral service, learn about items that are new at Selected, read news about our members and see which firms have just been invited to join.
Click here to download a PDF of this issue. Printed copies have been mailed to subscribers and the main locations of all member firms. Be sure to share your copy with others on your staff. If you would like additional copies mailed to your firm, please contact Headquarters at 1-800-323-4219 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In This Issue...
Note: (BPX) indicates the article is available in the members-only
Best Practices Exchange.
Maximizing Your Human Resources
- Richard Lehr: Best Practices in Employee Relations (BPX)
- Spencer Larkin: Staff Development Techniques (BPX)
- John Horan: Engaging the Funeral Home Staff (BPX)
- Seven Ways to Improve Employee Satisfaction (BPX)
Also in This Issue
- NextGen Seminar Kick Starts New Year
- Selected Leadership Academy Enrollment Opens January 1
- Calendar of Upcoming Selected Meetings
- European Meetings Set for March and June 2015
- Selected Launches New Membership Growth Campaign (BPX)
- Family Follow-Up Survey Program Guides Better Decisions
- Sarah Pojanowski: Protecting Client Families When Shipping Cremated Remains (BPX)
- Lowest-Rate Music Licensing Available to Members
- Newest Selected Transfer Services Agents Welcomed
- Understanding the Five Cs of Credit (BPX)
- Member Profile: Howard McComas IV
- News From Our Members
- Remembering Our Colleagues
Back issues of The Bulletin are available for download as PDF files. Click on a year below.
Older back issues may also be available. Contact Selected Headquarters at 1-800-323-4219
Contributing to The Bulletin
Do you have knowledge to share and a love of writing? We'd love to hear from you. To be considered as an article author for The Bulletin, please submit your article or a summary (including a general overview with key informational objectives) to email@example.com.