The Bulletin is the bimonthly news magazine for members and friends of Selected. It keeps you current on all of Selected’s news. Here you will find articles and interviews relating to funeral service, learn about items that are new at Selected, read news about our members and see which firms have just been invited to join.
Click here to download a PDF of this issue. Printed copies have been mailed to subscribers and the main locations of all member firms. Be sure to share your copy with others on your staff. If you would like additional copies mailed to your firm, please contact Headquarters at 1-800-323-4219 or email@example.com.
In This Issue...
Note: (BPX) indicates the article is available in the members-only
Best Practices Exchange.
96th Annual Meeting Issue
- Rob Paterkiewicz: Learn! Connect! Recharge!
- Educational Sessions and Special Events
- Expert Panel to Explore the Future of Funeral Service (BPX)
- Donna Hover: Growing Your Business by Adjusting its Key Components (BPX)
- Shift Customer Focus from Price to Value
- Annual Selected Study Group Day
- Selected Educational Trust Annual Gala
Also in This Issue
- Selected’s Improved Website Includes New Features
- Sarah Pojanowski: Petition Filed Before the Supreme Court in Funeral Service Case
- German Firm Finds Value in Selected Transfer Services
- Jamie Meredith: Insurance Assignment—an Overlooked Funeral Funding Opportunity (BPX)
- Internet Ad Pros is Newest Selected Preferred Partner
- Have the Talk of a Lifetime Webinars
- Smartphone Use on the Rise
- Member Profile: David Perotto
- News From Our Members
- Remembering Our Colleagues
- Educational Trust News
Back issues of The Bulletin are available for download as PDF files. Click on a year below.
Older back issues may also be available. Contact Selected Headquarters at 1-800-323-4219
Contributing to The Bulletin
Do you have knowledge to share and a love of writing? We'd love to hear from you. To be considered as an article author for The Bulletin, please submit your article or a summary (including a general overview with key informational objectives) to firstname.lastname@example.org.