The Bulletin is the bimonthly news magazine for members and friends of Selected. It keeps you current on all of Selected’s news. Here you will find articles and interviews relating to funeral service, learn about items that are new at Selected, read news about our members and see which firms have just been invited to join.
Click here to download a PDF of this issue. Printed copies have been mailed to subscribers and the main locations of all member firms. Be sure to share your copy with others on your staff. If you would like additional copies mailed to your firm, please contact Headquarters at 1-800-323-4219 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In This Issue...
Note: (BPX) indicates the article is available in the members-only
Best Practices Exchange.
96th Annual Meeting Highlights
- New Officers, Membership Growth Campaign
- Best Practices Competition Features Great Ideas (BPX)
- Photo Highlights of the Meeting
- Seminar Registration and Hotel Details
- Travis Chaney: The Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship (BPX)
- Scott Zimmer: When Gens Connect (BPX)
Also in This Issue
- Calendar of Upcoming Selected Meetings
- Management Comparative Program Results Released
- Selected Transfer Services Agents Assist Schoedinger Family in Time of Need
- Family Follow-Up Survey Program Fosters Candid Feedback
- Sarah Pojanowski: Veterans Burial Regulations Change, Selected Asks for Return to Previous System
- Federated Insurance: Tips on Estate and Succession Planning (BPX)
- Selected Resources Offers Pre-Holiday, Online Discount Through November 14
- Educational Trust News
- Member Profile: Sean Thompson
- News From Our Members
- Remembering Our Colleagues
Back issues of The Bulletin are available for download as PDF files. Click on a year below.
Older back issues may also be available. Contact Selected Headquarters at 1-800-323-4219
Contributing to The Bulletin
Do you have knowledge to share and a love of writing? We'd love to hear from you. To be considered as an article author for The Bulletin, please submit your article or a summary (including a general overview with key informational objectives) to email@example.com.