The Bulletin is the bimonthly news magazine for members and friends of Selected. It keeps you current on all of Selected’s news. Here you will find articles and interviews relating to funeral service, learn about items that are new at Selected, read news about our members and see which firms have just been invited to join.
Click here to download a PDF of this issue. Printed copies have been mailed to subscribers and the main locations of all member firms. Be sure to share your copy with others on your staff. If you would like additional copies mailed to your firm, please contact Headquarters at 1-800-323-4219 or email@example.com.
In This Issue...
Note: (BPX) indicates the article is available in the members-only
Best Practices Exchange.
Technology in the Funeral Home
- Ed Camp: Cloud-based Computing Opportunities (BPX)
- Courtney Gould Miller: Successful Funeral Home Blogging (BPX)
- Steven Crawford: Funeral Tech Includes Live Online Chat (BPX)
Also in This Issue
- Ann Ciccarelli, Neil O’Connor Named to Selected Board of Directors
- Early Bird Registration Open for 96th Annual Meeting
- Schedule of Upcoming Selected Meetings
- Special Annual Meeting Session to Focus on Selling Value (BPX)
- Sarah Pojanowski: Courtesy Card Statutes Expand Service,
Maryland Enacts New Transportation Legislation (BPX)
- Family Follow-Up Survey Program Provides 2013 Summary (BPX)
- Frank Kaiser: Air Shipments Require Proper Preparation, Proactive Monitoring (BPX)
- Statistics Show Decrease in Funeral Home Operating Costs (BPX)
- Member Profile: Christy Taylor Chaney
- News From Our Members
- Remembering Our Colleagues
- Welcome New Member
Back issues of The Bulletin are available for download as PDF files. Click on a year below.
Older back issues may also be available. Contact Selected Headquarters at 1-800-323-4219
Contributing to The Bulletin
Do you have knowledge to share and a love of writing? We'd love to hear from you. To be considered as an article author for The Bulletin, please submit your article or a summary (including a general overview with key informational objectives) to firstname.lastname@example.org.