Selected occasionally hosts webinars, giving members the opportunity to learn about a specific topic from the convenience of your home or office.
3 Simple Strategies to Increase Your Bottom Line | Nov. 9 1- 2 p.m. ESTHosted by C & J Financial, this webinar is an introduction to some of the challenges funeral homes face today and general statistical trends in profitability. Rob Brice, C & J Financial's Director of Strategic Partnerships will cover the following three strategies:
- Strategy 1 | Create a Great Payment Policy – Learn what makes a Great Payment Policy and its importance.
- Strategy 2 | Create Value and Loyalty through a Cashless Transaction – Look at the statistical data and how that information affects not only purchasing decisions by families but creates a greater level of satisfaction with the process.
- Strategy 3 | Get out of the Banking Business – Reverse roles. Proverbs 22:7 says “the borrower is servant to the lender”. This reverses the roles between the funeral director and family. Many families carry two burdens into the funeral home, losing a loved one and a financial concern. By properly addressing the financial burden first, it creates a better environment for the family to move on to grieving the loss of their loved one.
To register, email Stefanie Favia at email@example.com or call 800-323-4219. Hurry, space is limited!
Future webinars will be included here and on the Upcoming Events Calendar.
- August 17, 2017-Internet Marketing: Funeral Home Advertising is Exploding & Changing, hosted by InternetAdPros.net.
- August 5, 2015-Internet Marketing: Maximizing Your Benefits & Avoiding Scams, hosted by InternetAdPros.net.
- June 26, 2013 - "Improving Your Marketing and Return on Investment" with Michael Regina of FuneralDecisions.com [click to view presentation]
- July 24, 2012 - "Go Viral! Everything You Need to Know to Succeed on Facebook", Zack Garbow, co-founder of Funeral Innovations [click to view presentation]
- May 19, 2010 - Legal Update with Selected's In-House General Counsel, Sarah B. Pojanowski