Selected Independent Funeral Homes'
Guidelines for Trade Cremation
- The transferring member receives call from the receiving member.
- The transferring member shall transfer the deceased to its firm from place of death in a mutually agreed-upon,
- The receiving member will provide the transferring member with a mutually agreed-upon authorization for
- The transferring member will file local documents and forms as required by law with information provided by the
receiving member. Unless other arrangements have been specified, obituary notices are the responsibility of the
receiving member or the family.
- Unless other arrangements have been specified, cremated remains shall be placed in a rigid temporary container
for transferring to the receiving member.
- Transferring and receiving members agree to a mutually acceptable method of safely transferring cremated remains.
- It is understood by the receiving member that any work necessary or requested beyond the items listed above may
be at an additional charge. The receiving member should be notified promptly of any changes.