The Family Follow-Up Survey Program
Reputation matters. That's why Selected offers the Family Follow-Up Survey Program which easily and effectively allows members to survey their families about satisfaction with the firm's services.
Surveys track satisfaction levels on a 1 to 5 scale on seventeen key operating characteristics and provides open-ended response options so families can provide specific feedback beyond the scope of the standard questions. The Program also provides the opportunity to:
- Purchase additional survey sets beyond the initial complimentary 100 each firm receives as a member benefit
- Create Additional Accounts to collect survey results by location
- Add the Arranger Tracking and Reporting Option to see client satisfaction for individual arrangers (and much more)
View the Program Brochure below for full details and hear how members find value in the Family Follow-Up Survey Program.
Click on the links below:
Program Brochure (Featuring New Arranger Tracking and Reporting Option!)
Why Use The Family Follow-Up Survey Program
- no-cost benefit for Selected members.
- easy to use - families can respond by paper survey or online.
- easy to review - read your annual and monthly reports via a private, online portal.
- families respond honestly - Selected partners with a third-party firm to foster honest answers.
- meet Selected's requirement to survey your client families each year.