The Spring Management Summit
Denver Marriott Tech Center, Denver,
April 29–May 1, 2015
Hone Your Management Skills! Spring Management Summits are focused on providing upcoming leaders, managers and owners with a reasonable-cost, information-packed meeting featuring dynamic presentations that offer continuing education. In addition, participants have opportunities to share best practices and build peer-to-peer relationships.
Make Hotel Reservations
The hotel reservation deadline is Monday, April 6, 2015.
We have negotiated a special rate of $139/night. Our room block may be filled before the reservation deadline, so making reservations as soon as possible will offer the best chance at availability. Our special rate is available three days before and after the meeting, but only on a room availability basis as determined by the hotel.
- Phone: 1-877-303-0104 (Indicate you are with "Selected Independent Funeral Homes Spring Management Summit" to receive our specially negotiated rate.)
- Online: Special hotel booking system for Selected members
Learn About This Year's Meeting
- Download Full Meeting Information
- View the Agenda
- See Who's Planning to Attend
- View Continuing Education Approvals
- Explore the hotel
- Find out about transportation options to/from the hotel
Register for the Meeting
- Register Online
- Download the Registration Form or call Headquarters at 800-323-4219 to register over the phone.
- Apply for the Selected Independent Funeral Homes' Educational Trust Spring Management Summit Scholarship
- Not a Selected member but interested in attending? Please contact Stefanie Favia at 1-800-323-4219 for more information.
What Members Are Saying About Past Spring Management Summits
"I found these sessions to be very helpful and timely at this point in our business. I rate this as one of the best Selected sessions I have attended, and look forward to more."
"The speakers were great, but I absolutely loved the open forum stuff. Really great to be able to share with everybody and pick peoples brains about the business. Fantastic conference."
"The addition of the Management Summit has been a good thing for me. I have attended both of them and feel that I have gotten my moneys worth both times. I have learned a lot and been able to apply the things I have learned to my business."
"I can't say how much I appreciate Selected and the way they have helped me. We are new in the association, and I feel that every time I attend a program that I learn so much. You guys are a good team and are doing a great job. Thank you."
"Fabulous meeting! We'll be back every year. Got practical uses to take back to the funeral home, great conversations. Recharged my love of the funeral industry."
NOTE: Non-members are welcome to attend meeting sessions for which Selected has made application for continuing education to the Academy of Professional Funeral Service and applicable states. Please contact Director of Meetings and Education Amy Hunt at 1-800-323-4219 for a list of available sessions and cost.