The Bulletin is the bimonthly news magazine for members and friends of Selected. Here you will find articles and interviews focused on improving funeral service. You'll also learn more about the many benefits, services and products available to Selected members and read news about the activities of our members.
Printed copies have been mailed to subscribers and the main locations of all member firms. Be sure to share your copy with others on your staff, and tell them about The Bulletin website where they can read professional articles 24/7. If you would like additional printed copies mailed to your firm, please contact Headquarters at
800-323-4219 or email@example.com.
Increasing Data Security in the Funeral Home
- Eddie Mize: Security Requires a Holistic Approach
- John Horan: Security Audits Provide Numerous Benefits
- Establishing an Effective “Bring Your Own Device” Policy
Also in This Issue
- Board of Directors Elects Officers for 2015-2016
- Hotel Reservation Deadline is April 6 for 2015 Spring Management Summit in Denver
- Calendar of Upcoming Selected Meetings
- Selected Group Roundtables Offer Local Perspective
- Selected Resources Provides Products, Partners, Personalization
- Selected Educational Trust Sets Support Goals for 2015
- Federated Insurance: Cremation Coverage and Best Practices
- The Bulletin Expands Web Presence, Offers New Features
- Research Project Continues to Explore Ancient Cemetery
- News Briefs
Contributing to The Bulletin
Do you have knowledge or information to share with our readers? We'd love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact/Contribute web page or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your ideas for consideration.