The Bulletin is the bimonthly news magazine for members and friends of Selected. Here you will find articles and interviews focused on improving funeral service. You'll also learn more about the many benefits, services and products available to Selected members and read news about the activities of our members.
Printed copies have been mailed to subscribers and the main locations of all member firms. Be sure to share your copy with others on your staff, and tell them about The Bulletin website where they can read professional articles 24/7. If you would like additional printed copies mailed to your firm, please contact Headquarters at 1-800-323-4219 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enhancing Community Outreach
- Developing a Well-Rounded Approach to Community Involvement
- Barbecue Events for Hospice Yield Significant Results
- Community Outreach Means Building Relationships
- Members Share Their Successful Outreach Projects and Ideas
- Turning Cremation Phone Inquiries into Golden Opportunities
- Developing Human Assets
- Understanding the Benefits of Pay-Per-Click Advertising
- Consider Your Legal Checklist When Expanding Your Business
Contributing to The Bulletin
Do you have knowledge or information to share with our readers? We'd love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact/Contribute web page or contact email@example.com to submit your ideas for consideration.