The Forum at Selected
Ask Questions, Share Your Wisdom!
One of our most popular member benefits, The Forum gives Selected members an opportunity to access the knowledge of hundreds of peers with a combined tens of thousands of years experience, any time of the day or night!
Members use email and/or a private web forum to find timely answers to their most pressing and difficult problems, offer advice, or simply learn by listening in on group conversations. It is only one of the many tools that come with membership in Selected, but many members say that this benefit alone justifies their membership.
Sample conversations on The Forum at Selected
- Adding Event Planning to Your List of Services
- Handling a Family's Request That Particular People Not Be Allowed to Attend Services
- Using Nametags at Services
- Competitors Undercutting Your Prices
- Unclaimed Cremated Remains Policies
- Men's Aftercare Materials
- Health Concerns for Pregnant Embalmer
- Catering and Refreshments
- Third-Party Caskets
Are you dealing with any of these issues at your firm? Are there any other issues you'd like feedback on? Talk to us about membership in Selected. If it's a good fit and your firm is accepted into membership, you will automatically have access to this key benefit.