2015 NextGen Seminar
The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii
January 25–29, 2015
Selected's NextGen Seminar is geared toward younger funeral professionals, as well as those new to the profession. The seminar allows for ample free time to develop friendships and trusted contacts in addition to the structured educational sessions that offer valuable business and professional information.
Make Hotel Reservations
Selected's room block may fill prior to the December 22, 2014 deadline and the Westin Maui is expected to sell out. Making reservations as soon as possible will provide best availability. In addition, Selected's negotiated rates are available three days before and after the meeting, but only on a room availability basis as determined by the hotel.
- Call the Westin Maui Resort & Spa at their Honolulu reservations office at 1-866-716-8112 or 808-921-4651. Hours of operation are Monday–Friday from 7:00a–6:00p and Saturday–Sunday from 8:00a–4:00p, Hawaii Standard Time. You also may call Keri Shiramizu at the Westin Maui Resort & Spa direct at 1-808-921-4674 for most accurate availability information. Be sure to indicate you are with “Selected Independent Funeral Homes NextGen Seminar” to receive our specially negotiated rates.
- Or, make hotel reservations online using the special booking area for Selected members.
Special Room Rates
- $250/night for “Run of House” rooms. (“Run of House” means that the hotel will choose the room type, bed type and building location of your room for you.)
- $285/night for “Run of Ocean” rooms. ("Run of Ocean" means the same thing as "Run of the House" except you are guaranteed an ocean view.)
- If you are interested in an upgraded room/suite, please ask the hotel for availability and rates.
Learn About This Year's Program
Register for the Meeting
- Register Online
- Download the Registration Form
- Not a Selected member but interested in attending? Please contact Stefanie Favia at 1-800-323-4219 for more information.
Additional NextGen Information
- Information on NextGen Opportunities.
- Material from past NextGen Seminars.
- Selected's NextGen Advisory Group.
NOTE: Non-members are welcome to attend meeting sessions for which Selected has made application for continuing education to the Academy of Professional Funeral Service and applicable states. Please contact Director of Meetings and Education Amy Hunt at 1-800-323-4219 for a list of available sessions and cost.