Group Roundtable Meetings
Group Roundtable Meetings are traditionally one-day discussion sessions that are organized and hosted by member volunteers as an opportunity to connect on a regional level.
Why Participate in a Group Roundtable Meeting?
- Connect with colleagues to address issues and opportunities specific to your client families and communities
- Enjoy easier travel with convenient/central locations within your Group
- Take advantage of the one-day timeframe to access great information that still gets you back to your firm and other commitments quickly
- Give feedback and ask questions of your Board of Directors representative and/or Headquarters Staff in attendance to improve service to you
- Develop lasting relationships with funeral professionals in your area which is the best part of any Selected gathering!
Be Part of Future Group Roundtable Meetings!
NOTE: Schedules and events are subject to change. Please contact Headquarters at
800-323-4219 or reach out to hosts for the most up-to-date meeting schedules.
Want to Host a Group Roundtable Meeting?
We would value having you as a host. To learn more, contact your Group Board Member. Or contact Amy Hunt, Selected's Partners and Meetings Manager, at 800-323-4219 for information about how to get started.
Hosting a Group Roundtable Meeting?
Selected offers resources to help you learn more about how to host a Roundtable meeting.
"I attended my first roundtable in Alexandria, Louisiana. I went in thinking that it would solely focus on Louisiana
issues. I could not be more wrong. Graham Kramer is a hidden treasure and one of the sharpest people I have met in
our profession. Roundtables are the basic building block on which Selected was founded and I got to witness firsthand
the value in exchanging ideas and concerns around a table. I hope that more members will make time for them. They won't
Josh Blake, Chief Operating Officer, Wilkirson-Hatch-Bailey, Waco, Texas