Group Roundtable Meetings
Group Roundtable Meetings are traditionally one-day discussion sessions that are organized and hosted by member volunteers as an opportunity to connect on a regional level.
Why Participate in a Group Roundtable Meeting?
- Connect with colleagues to address issues and opportunities specific to your client families and communities
- Enjoy easier travel with convenient/central locations within your Group
- Take advantage of the one-day timeframe to access great information that still gets you back to your firm and other commitments quickly
- Give feedback and ask questions of your Board of Directors representative and/or Headquarters Staff in attendance to improve service to you
- Develop lasting relationships with funeral professionals in your area which is the best part of any Selected gathering!
Be Part of Future Group Roundtable Meetings!
NOTE: Schedules and events are subject to change. Please contact Headquarters at
800-323-4219 or reach out to hosts for the most up-to-date meeting schedules.
Want to Host a Group Roundtable Meeting?
We would value having you as a host. To learn more, contact your Group Board Member. Or contact Stefanie Favia, Selected's Meetings and Membership Coordinator, at 800-323-4219 for information about how to get started.
Hosting a Group Roundtable Meeting?
Selected offers resources to help you learn more about how to host a Roundtable meeting.