Monday, Sept. 23 – Thursday, Sept. 26, 2019
JW Marriott, Nashville, TN
The Annual Meeting is a time not only to learn and share valuable take-away information but to develop and rekindle lifelong friendships as only occurs when Selected members gather.
Why Participate in the Annual Meeting?
- Celebrate Selected’s rich history and be among those creating the future for funeral service
- Learn from dynamic and engaging speakers who will challenge, inspire and empower you
- Obtain continuing education credit to fulfill the Academy and/or state requirements
- Access members-only functions and activities like only Selected can provide
- Discover fresh perspective that occurs when you get away from the daily routine
- Explore cities that are specifically chosen to offer a range of options to delight every traveler
- Connect with your respected and trusted fellow members for unparalleled wisdom—the best part of any Selected gathering!
NOTE: Members are always welcome to register on-site. Can’t make it to the whole meeting? We have daily rates, come to the registration desk in the Griffin Ballroom Foyer to register and join us for the day.
Make Hotel Reservations
Our hotel reservation deadline has passed. However, Selected members can call the JW Marriott Nashville’s general Reservations Line at 629-208-8380 or visit Marriott.com to try booking at the JW Marriott’s current rates. Members unable to secure a reservation at the JW can utilize your search engine of choice (i.e. hotels.com or tripadvisor.com) to explore other hotel options. There are several hotels within walking distance of the JW Marriott which is located downtown Nashville, across the street from the Ryman Auditorium and Music City Center (Nashville’s convention center).
- Meeting Overview Booklet
- Register Online or Download Registration Form
- Participant List
- Schedule at a Glance
- Continuing Education
- Explore Nashville
NOTE: Non-members are welcome to attend meeting sessions for which Selected has made application for continuing education to the Academy of Professional Funeral Service and applicable states. Please contact Director of Meetings and Education Amy Hunt at 800-323-4219 for a list of available sessions and cost.