The Annual Meeting is a time not only to learn and share valuable take-away information, but also to develop and rekindle lifelong friendships as only occurs when Selected members gather.
2022 Annual Meeting
September 21-24, 2022
Grand Hyatt Washington
1000 H St NW
Washington, DC 20001
Information about how to register for the meeting, book hotel reservations and information on DC. + More
Information about sessions, continuing education credit, Selected Communities, Selected Educational Trust, Community Service Project and Selected Study Groups. + More
Why Participate in the Annual Meeting?
- Celebrate Selected’s rich history and be among those creating the future for funeral service
- Learn from dynamic and engaging speakers who will challenge, inspire and empower you
- Obtain continuing education credit to fulfill the Academy and/or state requirements
- Access members-only functions and activities like only Selected can provide
- Discover fresh perspective that occurs when you get away from the daily routine
- Explore cities that are specifically chosen to offer a range of options to delight every traveler
- Connect with your respected and trusted fellow members for unparalleled wisdom—the best part of any Selected gathering!
Contact Selected at 800-323-4219.
Selected strives to hold safe events, recognizing it is not possible to remove all risks, specifically related to the evolving COVID-19 pandemic. We are working with the Grand Hyatt Washington and Destination DC to monitor local guidelines, understanding those guidelines can continue to change in the coming months. Click here for information on the latest DC guidelines. Selected also continues to encourage members to follow recommendations from the CDC. In addition, Selected expects and appreciates that participants at all Selected meetings be mindful and respectful of others and their individual comfort level.