The Annual Meeting is a time not only to learn and share valuable take-away information but to develop and rekindle lifelong friendships as only occurs when Selected members gather.
Information about registration, hotel, meeting agenda and participant list.
Information about sessions, continuing education credit, Selected Communities, Selected Educational Trust, Community Service Project and Selected Study Groups.
Information for members and Partners to prepare for everything Preferred Partner related.
Many more updates coming soon. Check back frequently.
Why Participate in the Annual Meeting?
- Celebrate Selected’s rich history and be among those creating the future for funeral service
- Learn from dynamic and engaging speakers who will challenge, inspire and empower you
- Obtain continuing education credit to fulfill the Academy and/or state requirements
- Access members-only functions and activities like only Selected can provide
- Discover fresh perspective that occurs when you get away from the daily routine
- Explore cities that are specifically chosen to offer a range of options to delight every traveler
- Connect with your respected and trusted fellow members for unparalleled wisdom—the best part of any Selected gathering!