Monday, Sept. 23 – Thursday, Sept. 26, 2019
JW Marriott, Nashville, TN
The Annual Meeting is a time not only to learn and share valuable take-away information but to develop and rekindle lifelong friendships as only occurs when Selected members gather.
Why Participate in the Annual Meeting?
- Celebrate Selected’s rich history and be among those creating the future for funeral service
- Learn from dynamic and engaging speakers who will challenge, inspire and empower you
- Obtain continuing education credit to fulfill the Academy and/or state requirements
- Access members-only functions and activities like only Selected can provide
- Discover fresh perspective that occurs when you get away from the daily routine
- Explore cities that are specifically chosen to offer a range of options to delight every traveler
- Connect with your respected and trusted fellow members for unparalleled wisdom—the best part of any Selected gathering!
Make Hotel Reservations
Selected's specially negotiated rates start at $270/night.
Reservation deadline is August 1, 2019 or until our room block fills which could be prior to August 1. Nashville is an extremely popular destination, and the JW Marriott is expected to sell out. Members are strongly encouraged to make reservations as soon as possible for best rates and availability.
Online: Visit Selected’s Reservation Page to book your reservation online.
Phone: Call the JW Marriott Nashville’s Reservations Line at 629-208-8380. Be sure to indicate you are with "Selected Independent Funeral Homes September 2019 Meeting" to receive our negotiated rate.
- Meeting Overview Booklet
- Register Online or Download Registration Form
- Participant List
- Continuing Education
- Explore Nashville
NOTE: Non-members are welcome to attend meeting sessions for which Selected has made application for continuing education to the Academy of Professional Funeral Service and applicable states. Please contact Director of Meetings and Education Amy Hunt at 800-323-4219 for a list of available sessions and cost.