Members of Selected Independent Funeral Home regularly receive news and announcements by email from Headquarters. If you or anyone on your staff would like to be added to our email list, please contact us at email@example.com.
- 1/15/20 — Selected's 2020 NextGen Seminar Topics: Conflict Resolution and Healthy Businesses
- 12/09/19 — The Trust’s First-Time Donors Matching Gift Opportunity from Physicians Mutual
- 12/06/19 — Jake Johnson Releases New Book "Staying Alive in the Funeral and Cemetery Profession"
- 11/20/19 — Selected Educational Trust Announces a New NextGen Seminar Opportunity
- 10/18/19 — 2020 NextGen Seminar Announcement
- 10/1/2019 — Recapping Selected’s 2019 Annual Meeting in Nashville
- 9/24/19 — Selected Educational Trust Announces New Board Trustees
- 9/10/2019 — Selected Educational Trust Offers Matching Gift
- 8/6/2019 — Selected Celebrates 2019 Annual Meeting in Nashville
- 6/20/2019 — Selected Educational Trust Announces New Administrative Assistant
- 5/30/2019 — Selected Releases List of Upcoming 2019 Events
- 5/16/2019 — Selected Announces New Accounting Manager
- 05/01/2019 — Selected Names New Board Positions
- 4/23/2019 — Selected and OGR to Co-Host Dr. Alan Wolfelt Seminar
- 03/25/2019 — Selected Announces 2019 Officers
- 02/11/2019 — Selected Independent Funeral Homes Educational Trust Names Recipient of 2019 Leadership Academy Scholarship
- 01/28/2019 — Selected Independent Funeral Homes Honors John Devaney with 2019 NextGen Professional of the Year Award
- 01/18/2019 — Selected Announces 2019 Program Sponsors
- 12/04/2018 — December issue of Southern Calls Featuring Kim Farris-Luke
- 11/23/2018 — Selected Announces New Roles
- 09/04/2018 — Selected to Celebrate 100th Annual Meeting in Salt Lake City
- 01/22/2018 — Selected Announces 2018 NextGen Professional of the Year Recipient
Sharing of news and information relative to the funeral service profession that would benefit our members is always appreciated. If you have material you would like to submit for possible publication in The Bulletin and/or on this website, please contact Selected at 800-323-4219 or firstname.lastname@example.org.