Selected Connections programs typically are entirely planned and hosted by a Selected member firm and/or Preferred Partner that opens its doors to Selected members in order to highlight best practices and lessons learned.
These unique, members-only, hands-on programs highlight the camaraderie and trust shared by Selected members.
Check back on future programs as information becomes available.
Why Participate in a Selected Connections?
- Enjoy an exclusive, members-only program typically involving 5-15 participants that creates a very personal, conversational meeting experience. (In order to maintain the members-only status, Selected does not seek continuing education credit for these meetings.)
- Discover unique, hands-on programs that highlight best practices.
- Gain insight from not only the host, but also fellow participants on the featured topics and how to apply them to your daily operations.
- Visit actual firms and/or Preferred Partners to see operations in "real life."
- Develop deeper connections with fellow members—the best part of any Selected gathering!
Learn More about Selected Connections
Interested in Hosting a Selected Connections?
For more information, contact Headquarters at 800-323-4219.
Video Testimonial: Robert Nunnaley
"I've been to several Selected Connections events; each one out-does the previous experience. Should be the focus of how to get an MBA in funeral service-go to a Connections event!"
"Selected Connections is an absolute must for in depth information on timely topics in an intimate setting."
"As a Director who is new to the HR field, I gained a better understanding of the importance of a solid HR program at our firm. I also enjoyed a small group which allowed greater focus and participation."