Selected Connections programs typically are entirely planned and hosted by a Selected member firm and/or Preferred Partner that opens its doors to Selected members in order to highlight best practices and lessons learned.
Join us at an upcoming Selected Connections:
November 13-15, 2019
Iles Funeral Homes, Inc. – Dunn’s Funeral Home and Crematory
Des Moines, IA
How to Participate:
This Selected Connections is brought to you in part by the generous support of Homesteaders Life Company
Why Participate in a Selected Connections?
- Enjoy an exclusive, members-only program typically involving 5-15 participants that creates a very personal, conversational meeting experience. (In order to maintain the members-only status, Selected does not seek continuing education credit for these meetings.)
- Discover the unique, hands-on programs that highlight best practices
- Gain insight from not only the Host but fellow participates on the featured topics and how to apply it to your daily operations
- Visit actual firms and/or Preferred Partners to see operations in "real life"
- Develop deeper connections with fellow members—the best part of any Selected gathering!
Selected Connections programs typically are entirely planned and hosted by a Selected member firm and/or Preferred Partner that opens its doors to Selected members in order to highlight best practices and lessons learned. These members-only, unique, hands-on programs highlight the camaraderie and trust shared by Selected members. In order to maintain the members-only status, Selected does not seek continuing education credit for these meetings.
Learn More about Selected Connections
Interested in Hosting a Selected Connections?
For more information, contact Amy Hunt, Selected's Director of Meetings and Education,
Video Testimonial: Robert Nunnaley
"I've been to several Selected Connections events; each one out-does the previous experience. Should be the focus of how to get an MBA in funeral service-go to a Connections event!"
"Selected Connections is an absolute must for in depth information on timely topics in an intimate setting."
"As a Director who is new to the HR field, I gained a better understanding of the importance of a solid HR program at our firm. I also enjoyed a small group which allowed greater focus and participation."