The NextGen Seminar is geared toward younger funeral professionals, as well as those new to the profession, to infuse energy, inspiration and motivation to these up-and-coming leaders.
Thank you for joining us for the 2021 NextGen Seminar in Naples, FL!
Click here for photos and other meeting materials.
Mark your calendar now!
2022 NextGen Seminar
January 30-February 3, 2022
Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort
Selected continues to actively monitor the evolving COVID-19 situation. We acknowledge that concerns for health,
safety and other issues are affecting our members. We pledge to maintain all appropriate sanitary, health and
safety measures and are working with the Hotel &to offer the highest level of
Please click here to view our COVID-19 Safety Acknowledgement and information request prior to travel.
Make Hotel Reservations
Selected's specially negotiated rate of $349/night (run of house) at Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort is available until December 27, 2021 or until our room block fills (whichever comes first). Members are strongly encouraged to book a reservation as soon as possible for best availability. Once our room block fills, the hotel will determine if rooms are available and at what rate.
Why Participate in the NextGen Seminar?
- Actively engage in unique educational sessions that offer insightful takeaways to use at your firm
- Earn valuable continuing education credit
- Take advantage of the ample down time (including a full "free" day) that's unique to this experience
- Discover destinations that are chosen by NextGen members for the many opportunities for fun and relaxation they offer
- Recharge your batteries so you are able to return energized and ready to take your firm to new successes
- Connect with the best and brightest funeral professionals from around the world—the best part of any Selected gathering!
Additional NextGen Information
NOTE: Non-members are welcome to attend meeting sessions for which Selected has made application for continuing education to the Academy of Professional Funeral Service and applicable states. Please contact Director of Meetings and Education Amy Hunt at 800-323-4219 for a list of available sessions and cost.