2020 NextGen Seminar
Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino
January 26-30, 2020
The NextGen Seminar is geared toward younger funeral professionals, as well as those new to the profession, to infuse energy, inspiration and motivation to these up-and-coming leaders.
Why Participate in the NextGen Seminar?
- Actively engage in unique educational sessions that offer insightful takeaways to use at your firm
- Earn valuable continuing education credit
- Take advantage of the ample down time (including a full "free" day) that's unique to this experience
- Discover destinations that are chosen by NextGen members for the many opportunities for fun and relaxation they offer
- Recharge your batteries so you are able to return energized and ready to take your firm to new successes
- Connect with the best and brightest funeral professionals from around the world—the best part of any Selected gathering!
Special Offer: The Selected Educational Trust is offering one Selected member the unique opportunity to attend the NextGen Seminar as the guest of Answering Service for Directors (ASD). Apply now for a chance to have your trip paid for (including meeting registration, hotel and a travel stipend). Applications must be received by December 13 to be eligible for consideration, only applicants who meet the application requirements will be considered.
Make Hotel Reservations
Although our reservation deadline has passed, the hotel has indicated there is still availability. However, St. Kitts is a popular destination, and the hotel is likely to sell out at some point. Members are strongly encouraged to make reservations as soon as possible for best availability.
Online: Visit Selected’s Reservation Page to book your reservation online.
- Meeting Overview Booklet
- Participant List
- Schedule at a Glance
- Continuing Education
- Explore St. Kitts
Additional NextGen Information
NOTE: Non-members are welcome to attend meeting sessions for which Selected has made application for continuing education to the Academy of Professional Funeral Service and applicable states. Please contact Director of Meetings and Education Amy Hunt at 800-323-4219 for a list of available sessions and cost.