The NextGen Seminar is geared toward younger funeral professionals, as well as those new to the profession, to infuse energy, inspiration and motivation to these up-and-coming leaders.
2022 NextGen Seminar
The Confidante Miami Beach, Miami Beach, FL
January 30 - February 3, 2022
Selected’s specially negotiated room rate of $339/night (and reduced resort fee of $15/day) at The Confidante Miami Beach is available until January 5, 2022 or until our room block fills (whichever comes first). Once our room block is filled, the hotel will determine if rooms are available and at what rate. In addition, our negotiated room rate may be available 2 days pre and post meeting if there’s availability as determined by the hotel. Since Miami is an increasingly popular destination, members are strongly encouraged to book reservations as soon as possible for best availability.
Call 833-816-4530 and indicate you would like to book a reservation in the room block for Selected Independent Funeral Homes 2022 NextGen Seminar.
Registration price for the first participant is $795 on or before January 5, 2022. After the January 5, 2022 deadline, the price is $845.
Registration price for each additional participant is $495.
Registration includes admission to meeting sessions, beverage hospitality breaks during meeting sessions and Welcome Reception/Dinner on Sunday, January 30.
Find out about the Schedule, Sessions, Speakers, CE and Covid Protocols.
Email Amy Hunt or call at 800-323-4219.
Special thanksTo Kelco Supply Company, NextGen Community Program Partner, for their continued support and sponsorship of the NextGen Seminar.
Why Participate in the NextGen Seminar?
- Actively engage in unique educational sessions that offer insightful takeaways to use at your firm
- Earn valuable continuing education credit
- Take advantage of the ample down time (including a full "free" day) that's unique to this experience
- Discover destinations that are chosen by NextGen members for the many opportunities for fun and relaxation they offer
- Recharge your batteries so you are able to return energized and ready to take your firm to new successes
- Connect with the best and brightest funeral professionals from around the world—the best part of any Selected gathering!
Additional NextGen Information
NOTE: Non-members are welcome to attend meeting sessions for which Selected has made application for continuing education to the Academy of Professional Funeral Service and applicable states. Please contact Director of Meetings and Education Amy Hunt at 800-323-4219 for a list of available sessions and cost.