The NextGen Seminar is geared toward younger funeral professionals, as well as those new to the profession, to infuse energy, inspiration and motivation to these up-and-coming leaders.
Join us at the 2021 NextGen Seminar in Grand Cayman!
2021 NextGen Seminar
January 31-February 4
Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort
Make Hotel Reservations
Selected's specially negotiated rate of $349/night (for run of house rooms) at Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort is available until December 1, 2020 or until our room block fills (whichever comes first). Members are strongly encouraged to book a reservation as soon as possible for best availability. Once our room block fills, the hotel will determine if rooms are available and at what rate.
Book your group rate for 2021 NextGen Seminar.
Call 345-949-0088 and mention that you would like to reserve under the rate of Selected Independent Funeral Homes — 2021 NextGen Seminar.
Check back for details to be posted as they become available.
Why Participate in the NextGen Seminar?
- Actively engage in unique educational sessions that offer insightful takeaways to use at your firm
- Earn valuable continuing education credit
- Take advantage of the ample down time (including a full "free" day) that's unique to this experience
- Discover destinations that are chosen by NextGen members for the many opportunities for fun and relaxation they offer
- Recharge your batteries so you are able to return energized and ready to take your firm to new successes
- Connect with the best and brightest funeral professionals from around the world—the best part of any Selected gathering!
Now Accepting Nominations for the 2021 Professional of the Year Award!
The winner of the NextGen Professional of the Year Award receives complimentary registration to the 2021 NextGen Seminar, taking place January 31 – February 4, 2021 in Grand Cayman, and a stunning crystal award, presented during a ceremony at the meeting. Nominate yourself or a fellow Selected member by October 1.
Additional NextGen Information
NOTE: Non-members are welcome to attend meeting sessions for which Selected has made application for continuing education to the Academy of Professional Funeral Service and applicable states. Please contact Director of Meetings and Education Amy Hunt at 800-323-4219 for a list of available sessions and cost.