2020 NextGen Seminar
St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino
January 26-30, 2020
The NextGen Seminar is geared toward younger funeral professionals, as well as those new to the profession, to infuse energy, inspiration and motivation to these up-and-coming leaders.
Why Participate in the NextGen Seminar?
- Actively engage in unique educational sessions that offer insightful takeaways to use at your firm
- Earn valuable continuing education credit
- Take advantage of the ample down time (including a full "free" day) that's unique to this experience
- Discover destinations that are chosen by NextGen members for the many opportunities for fun and relaxation they offer
- Recharge your batteries so you are able to return energized and ready to take your firm to new successes
- Connect with the best and brightest funeral professionals from around the world—the best part of any Selected gathering!
Make Hotel Reservations
Selected's specially negotiated rates start at $281/night. Reservation deadline is November 1, 2019 or until our room block fills which could be prior to November 1. St. Kitts is a popular destination, and the hotel is likely to sell out. Members are strongly encouraged to make reservations as soon as possible for best rates and availability.
Online: Visit Selected’s Reservation Page to book your reservation online.
Details on the meeting (agenda, registration, etc.) will be posted in late summer.
Additional NextGen Information
- Information about NextGen Opportunities
- Selected's NextGen Advisory Group
- Submit a Nomination for the 2020 NextGen Professional of the Year Award
NOTE: Non-members are welcome to attend meeting sessions for which Selected has made application for continuing education to the Academy of Professional Funeral Service and applicable states. Please contact Director of Meetings and Education Amy Hunt at 800-323-4219 for a list of available sessions and cost.