The NextGen Seminar is geared toward younger funeral professionals, as well as those new to the profession, to infuse energy, inspiration and motivation to these up-and-coming leaders.
2021 NextGen Seminar Update
Selected continues to actively monitor the evolving COVID-19 situation. We acknowledge that concerns for health, safety and other issues are affecting our members. We pledge to maintain all appropriate sanitary, health and safety measures and are working with The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club to offer the highest level of precaution possible. Please click here to view our COVID-19 Safety Acknowledgement and information request prior to travel.
2021 NextGen Seminar
851 Gulf Shore Blvd. North
Naples, FL 34102
January 31-February 2, 2021
Make Hotel Reservations
While our room block reservation deadline has passed, The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club has generously agreed to continue to offer Selected's specially negotiated rate of $279/night (run of house) while they have availability. Members are strongly encouraged to book a reservation as soon as possible for best rate and availability.
Call 800-237-7600 and mention that you would like to reserve under the rate of the NextGen Seminar/Selected Independent Funeral Homes to receive our group rate.
Check back for details to be posted as they become available.
Why Participate in the NextGen Seminar?
- Actively engage in unique educational sessions that offer insightful takeaways to use at your firm
- Earn valuable continuing education credit
- Take advantage of the ample down time (including a full "free" day) that's unique to this experience
- Discover destinations that are chosen by NextGen members for the many opportunities for fun and relaxation they offer
- Recharge your batteries so you are able to return energized and ready to take your firm to new successes
- Connect with the best and brightest funeral professionals from around the world—the best part of any Selected gathering!
Additional NextGen Information
NOTE: Non-members are welcome to attend meeting sessions for which Selected has made application for continuing education to the Academy of Professional Funeral Service and applicable states. Please contact Director of Meetings and Education Amy Hunt at 800-323-4219 for a list of available sessions and cost.