The NextGen Seminar is geared toward younger funeral professionals, as well as those new to the profession, to infuse energy, inspiration and motivation to these up-and-coming leaders.
2021 NextGen Seminar Update
Selected is monitoring the evolving developments related to the coronavirus pandemic, and the impact it continues to have on a global front. The Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort is currently closed with plans to reopen this fall. The Grand Cayman airport is closed to non-essential travel until at least October 1. Participants are advised to not book hotel reservations until late October to allow for a better assessment of the situation.
2021 NextGen Seminar
January 31-February 4
Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort
Check back for details to be posted as they become available.
Why Participate in the NextGen Seminar?
- Actively engage in unique educational sessions that offer insightful takeaways to use at your firm
- Earn valuable continuing education credit
- Take advantage of the ample down time (including a full "free" day) that's unique to this experience
- Discover destinations that are chosen by NextGen members for the many opportunities for fun and relaxation they offer
- Recharge your batteries so you are able to return energized and ready to take your firm to new successes
- Connect with the best and brightest funeral professionals from around the world—the best part of any Selected gathering!
Additional NextGen Information
NOTE: Non-members are welcome to attend meeting sessions for which Selected has made application for continuing education to the Academy of Professional Funeral Service and applicable states. Please contact Director of Meetings and Education Amy Hunt at 800-323-4219 for a list of available sessions and cost.