Following are materials specifically for Combo Owners.
Resources courtesy of Roosevelt Investments:
- March Madness: Part 2 - Bracket Busters
- March Madness
- January 2023 | Equity Commentary
- December 2022 | Equity Commentary
- November 2022 | Equity Commentary
- October 2022 | Equity Commentary
- September 2022 | Equity Commentary
- Higher for Longer - Post Federal Reserve Meeting Commentary
- August 2022 | Equity Commentary
- July 2022 | Equity Commentary
- What Issues Should I Consider When Dealing with High Inflation?
- June 2022 | Equity Commentary
- Battening down the Hatches
- May 2022 | Equity Commentary
- Are Soft Markets Ignoring Hard Evidence?
- April 2022 | Equity Commentary
- What Issues Should You Consider When Reviewing Your Investments?
- Can the Fed Land the Plane?
- Putin Reveals His Hand
- Inflation and the Federal Reserve
- 2022 Master List of Goals Checklist
- January 2022 | Equity Commentary
- WATCH NOW: Kates-Boylston Publications Presents – How-To Webinar Series 2021 “How to Navigate the Tax Landscape When Selling your Business and in Retirement”
- Yield Generating Considerations for Year-End
- November 2021 | Equity Commentary
- How Can Roosevelt Investments Help You?
- Should You Change Your Medicare Coverage During Open Enrollment?
- Short-Term Turbulence but Medium-Term Optimism: Our Thoughts Into Year End
- Maximizing Income in a Perpetual Care Fund
- Understanding Your Retirement Needs is Key to Effective Succession Planning
- Stop Procrastinating and Start Focusing on Your Exit Strategy
- Reimagining the Cemetery as a Public Space (Connecting Directors)
- 2020 Funeral & Cemetery Consumer Behaviors Study Webinar (The Foresight Companies)
- Green Burial Cemeteries in the U.S. & Canada (NH Funeral Resources)
- How to Manage Your Cemetery's Move to the Cloud (Plot Box and Kates Boylston Publications)
- Preserving Options: Learning from the Tradition of Spring Burials (The National Concrete Burial Vault Association)
- Kates Bolyston Webinar — "How to Take Your Cemetery Grounds from Good to Great" [webinar recording] [handout]
- 7 Tips for Finding Good Funeral/Cemetery Sales People
- Veteran's Day/Memorial Day Events
- Pet Cremation Memorial Card Sample (interior & exterior)
(Best Friends Pet Cremation Services)
- Sample TV advertisements | Bury me in the backyard | Coffee Can Urn
Cemetery Master Planning & Design Powerpoint Presentation
(Chris Keller, Sunset Memorial Park)
- Cemetery Best Practices
- Cemetery Rules & Regulations (Larkin Mortuary)
- Sample Cemetery Contract (Lindquist Memorial Cemetery)
- Sample Preneed Contract (Speaks Chapel)
- Memorial Day Program Sample (Cypress Lawn)
- Memorial Day Agenda Sample (Cypress Lawn)
Tree Tour at Cypress Lawn Arboretum (Cypress Lawn)
Check out this new offering from Cypress Lawn Arboretum that features several of the grandest and oldest tree specimens.
- Arboretum Short Film (Cypress Lawn)
- Day of Healing Event (Greenlawn Funeral Homes)
Do you have ideas or items to share with other Combo Owners or would you like to have your operation spotlighted? Please email your tips and photos to Liz Centi.