The Management Comparative Program
What is It and How Will It Help Me?
The Management Comparative Program lets you analyze your firm’s finances and case volume to see how they stack up to your peers. Open each year from April - June, there is no cost to participate in the program. Just complete a simple survey and get a report detailing how your firm compares to others with similar call volume, geography and population.
What Information Will I Need?
Answers to the survey questions should already be compiled in your year-end or tax documents. You will provide figures for the following areas:
- Case volume
- Casket and vault sales, accounts receivable balance, preneed sales, and labor hours
- Revenue and discounts
Clients of Federated Funeral Directors of America and Johnson Consulting Group can contact their provider for survey data.
What Will I Learn?
Participating firms receive their reports in July. Your Management Comparative Report will provide answers to valuable questions such as:
- Are my days in accounts receivable too high?
- Am I spending too many employee hours per case?
- Are my preneed sales on par with my peers?
- Are the trends at my firm part of a larger change in the profession, or are they specific to my service area?
Findings will help you identify areas for improvement, or validate the systems you already have in place.
Want to Talk About It?
Contact Dan Beavers, Selected's Member Programs Coordinator, at 800-323-4219.