NextGen Advisory Group
Mackenzie Rediske and Jonathan Kepner
Want to Get Involved?
We love getting members involved in community leadership. Thanks to all of our Past Advisory Group Chairs. How about joining the NextGen Advisory Group?
What does that mean? Everyone on the Advisory Group has a chance to share thoughts and ideas on the location of upcoming NextGen Seminar locations. Every volunteer then chooses a subcommittee to join. We have two:
- Hospitality & Welcome Subcommittee (Welcoming NextGen members into the community, helping at NextGen Seminar if attending, supporting new members, assisting at Annual Meeting NextGen luncheon or being a table topics moderator).
- Topics & Programming Subcommittee (Providing suggestions for topics and speakers for NextGen Seminar, Conversation Circles and potentially participating in Selected Connections planning, if called upon.)
For more information or to join the group, please email email@example.com or call 800-323-4219.
Special Thanks to the Past NextGen Advisory Group Chairs
- Jay McAfee and Quinn Haisley-Wheeler
- Thane Billow and Abby Snider-Robinson
- Colin Haskett and Nicole Mothe
- Laura Starks and Olivia Starks
- Olivia Starks and Josh Blake
- Sheridan Lee and Whitney Pegues-Beck
- Blake Baker and Erin Ryan
- David Speaks and John Devaney
- Nick Vander Platt
- David Root
- Jennifer Muraski
- Chris Jonkhoff
- AnnYager McCrosky
- Scott Pridemore
- Jennifer Eroh