in the News
Read about NextGen owners who have been featured in the news.
- Erich Schepp of Schepp Family Funeral Homes was recognized in the CNY Business Journal as being one of the 2020
40 Under 40. Click here to read the full article.
- Laura Starks of Starks Family Funeral Homes in St. Joseph, MI is featured in Moody on the Market's 40 Under 40.
Click here to read the full
- Colin Haskett of Haskett Funeral Home in Canada is featured in Exeter Lakeshore Times Advance speaks about
how to continue to personalize services during the pandemic. Click
here for the full article.
- Thane Billow of Billow Funeral Homes & Crematory is featured in this article in the Beacon Journal. "We're
pretty much doing the same thing 100 years later," said Billow as he revisited the funeral cards from 1918.
to read the full article.
Congratulations to Josh Blake of Wilkirson-Hatch-Bailey Funeral Home. He joins the Great Waco
Chamber Leadership Class XXXV.
Taking After Dad. Herald Palladium featuring NextGeners, Olivia and Laura Starks of Starks
Family Funeral Homes in St. Joseph, MI. Olivia was also recognized as Moody on the Market's 40 Under 40 list.
- Jim Boulger, funeral director and owner of Boulger Funeral Home in Fargo, ND, on being named to Prairie Business Magazine's 40 Under 40 list! “The list showcases some of the exceptional talent that we have in our region," said Tom Dennis, editor of Prairie Business. These high achievers bring dynamism to our communities and their creativity helps our region prosper and grow."
We love to hear stories about Selected's NextGeners. Have news? Please send news to Gina Florzak.