2017 NextGen Seminar!
January 22-26, 2017
Selected's NextGen Seminar is geared toward younger funeral professionals, as well as those new to the profession. The seminar allows for ample free time to develop friendships and trusted contacts in addition to the structured educational sessions that offer valuable business and professional information.
MAKE HOTEL RESERVATIONS
Reservation Deadline: December 9, 2016
Selected's negotiated all-inclusive room rates start at:
- $236 for single
- $352 for double
- Children 3-12 can stay in the same room with an adult(s) for $58/child/day. Up to two children 0-2 can share a room with their parents free of charge.
Check with hotel on rates for upgraded rooms, full information on children and other specific questions.
All-inclusive rate includes:
- Ocean view room
- In-room fully stocked mini-bar with sodas, water and beer (refreshed daily)
- Buffet restaurant for breakfast and lunch
- Five restaurant options for dinner
- Snacks available
- 24-hour room service for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Unlimited Premium and domestic alcoholic beverages in all restaurants and bars
- PLUS in-room satellite tv, pool/beach waiter service, fitness center with planned classes, special golf rate at the Iberostar Cancun Golf Course, pool and other daily planned activities, live nightly musical entertainment, complimentary WiFi and more!
Our special rates are available three days before and after the meeting, but only on a room availability basis as determined by the hotel. Members are strongly encouraged to make reservations as soon as possible for best rates and availability since our room block may fill before the reservation deadline
Online Booking (COMING SOON)
Contact Amy Hunt at 800-323-4219 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter any issues making your reservation.
Watch for Updates!
Full details on the meeting including agenda and registration will be available by late September.
Thank you for joining us for the 2016 NextGen Seminar!
Additional NextGen Information
- Information on NextGen Opportunities.
- Material from past NextGen Seminars.
- Selected's NextGen Advisory Group.
NOTE: Non-members are welcome to attend meeting sessions for which Selected has made application for continuing education to the Academy of Professional Funeral Service and applicable states. Please contact Director of Meetings and Education Amy Hunt at 1-800-323-4219 for a list of available sessions and cost.